Energy Hills e.V.
"Energy Hills“ is the largest European energy cluster and therefore the leader in the European Union when it comes to competence and know-how in the energy sector.
Energy Hills combines the energy related expertise, research and development skills of leading European universities, major research institutions and private sector companies from the energy sector. This competence is completed by members from the public sector, financial institutions and regions.
Energy Hills is a European Association (under German law) of public and private institutions and companies of the Energy sector pursuing the following goals:
- to promote Energy Hills as excellence cluster in the field of Energy on a global scale and to become the international expertise centre in the energy sector;
- to combine, promote and market the top skills within Energy Hills worldwide through public relations;
- to promote and sponsor other clusters of research institutions and companies active in the energy sector in the geographical vicinity of Energy Hills;
- to convey future energyrelated know-how by means of annual energy conferences and other information events;
- to be active as consultant and expert concerning the various topics associated with the energy industry, to lobby politicians and the public and to raise research funds for Energy Hills.
Zurück zur Auswahl